Friday, April 07, 2006

Welcome to the next big blog

When Dr. Stanley asked me to join his blog I was honored. I remember back in our days as undergraduates at FD University that he was always the sharpest in the class. He was always the one to challange the status quo. I never met anyone like him. Of course we both went on to bigger things. I, of course, landed at U of P where I got my PhD. I have been lecturing and touring the nation ever since. I have spoken on everything from the early church to the enlightenment. But nothing interested me like apologetics. That is why I am doing this blog. To debate. So if you have anything that you don't like about me, just say so. :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris the Less said...

As a person holding multiple accredited degrees, i do believe i can make a judgement on the status of unaccredited degrees: they are not real degrees.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Dr Thomas said...

Oh, that is a total ad hom. If you are so smart why don't you have a phd?

11:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home